Welcome to Princeton Data Source, one of the leading telephone research centers in the nation. PDS gathers top quality information on Americans’ opinions, attitudes and behaviors on behalf of clients. Research Interviewers conduct scripted surveys with the public to gather the information about their opinions in a call center environment. All Research Interviewer positions are part-time evenings and weekends. PDS requires people have clear speaking voices, excellent reading skills with a strong work ethic.
Before completing the application you must agree to the following:
- Dress – casual attire. This means a clean and neat appearance to reflect a casual but professional demeanor and a respect for sensitivities of others. Denim is acceptable.
- Hours – PDS operates evenings and weekends. Monday through Friday 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm. Saturday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. Sunday 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm. All Research Interviewers are required to work a minimum of 20 hours per week and one weekend shift. Workload can fluctuate dictating changes in schedules.
- Pay – All employees begin at a rate of $10 per hour. Bilingual (Spanish) receive an hourly differential.
- Cell phone – The use of a cell phone or other electronic devices are not permitted in the interviewing area. Use of these devices are permitted during meal and break periods in the break room or outside of the building.
- Code of conduct – All employees are worthy of respect and dignity. Tact, thoughtfulness and basic human kindness will contribute greatly to a pleasant and professional working atmosphere for our staff. Any conduct to the contrary is grounds for termination of employment.
By clicking the Acknowledge button, you understand, and agree to the above employment conditions.